joi, 4 iunie 2009

State of play

I went today to see State of Play http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0473705/.
Considering that nobody wanted to come with me, I decided to see it alone, because I heard great things about it.
And I have no regrets, it's a brilliant movie, with enough twists and turns, fast pacing action and great characters. I almost forgot how good an actor Russell Crowe can be...
The script is well written, Tony Gilroy is a great thriller writer (he also wrote Duplicity), although this time he was inspired by the BBC Tv Series with the same name.
Now I have to find the series to see if they are better than the movie or not ;)
A special mention deserves Helen Mirren who plays her character beautifully.
All in all a good movie, worth watching. It gets all my thumbs up :D

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu