miercuri, 24 iunie 2009

JCVD

I didn't have the opportunity to go to the movies today :( so I stayed home and... watched movies instead ;P
I watched JCVD http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1130988/ with... Jean Claude Van Damme!
I know, I haven't watched a movie with him since I was a teenager, but I heard only good things about this movie and I decided to give it a try...
and I didn't regret it!
It's an unbelievable good movie, with an incredible script, great direction and Jean Claude demonstrates that he can actually act, not like his counterpart Steven Segal :P
It's a dark comedy in which JCVD plays himself - a washed up actor who gets in trouble by accident, and how he copes with the situation he's in.
I think it's his best role so far, so who knows maybe from now on he will be known as the actor JCVD not as the Muscles from Brussels...
If you have time you should check it out, it gets my 2 thumbs up :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu