miercuri, 27 mai 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

I can't believe that a sequel can be better than the original movie, but this is the case - Night at the Museum 2 is bigger, better and funnier :) http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1078912/
Apart from the characters from the first movie, some of the new arrivals must be mentioned - Napoleon (Alain Chabat in his first Hollywood movie), Al Capone (a marvel in black and white) and of course, the lisping Pharaoh with an affinity for couscous (Hank Azaria in triple role - he also played Rodin's Thinker and the Statue of Abraham Lincoln).
And I shouldn't forget to mention the most important baddies of the movie. They had smaller parts than the rest, but they were meaner - of course I'm talking about Darth Vader and Oscar the Grouch from The Sesame Street!!!
It's a funny movie, with scenes that made me cry with laughter, especially the Octavius scenes when he attacks the White House and meets with the squirrel.
It's a feel good movie and I liked it!
Go see it, I highly recommend it!!!

P.S. A special mention deserve the 3 Cherubs played by Jonas Brothers singing the Titanic song :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu