duminică, 5 aprilie 2009

The Village Museum

Today was such a beautiful day, 20 degrees, sunny, a pleasure to go for a stroll in the park... but the plan was to play table tennis, not to walk!
Unfortunatelly all good plans have to fail somewhere, so here is how this plan failed:
Jiji wanted to take me and Adinutza to Herastrau Park to play table tennis, and he tried to convince me for almost 2 hours to come out and play ;) and I finally agreed and decided to meet at 16.00 in the park.
And... at 15.30 surprise - Jiji calls and tells us girls he is in another park with some friends and drinks beer and he can't make it to meet us! Can you believe it? We've been stood up, after being begged to come and play... He'll have to pay... dearly for this :D
So instead of doing sports we went for a walk in the park, but it was so filled with people we went to the Village Museum instead! Luckily I had my camera with me and we made some really beautiful pictures.
Oh yes, it seems now I have a personal photographer, because I couldn't get Adinutza off my back about taking my picture! But Muntzi told me she had the same problem, so... I'm a supermodel now ;)
After so much walking we needed a break and called Muntzi to wish her a nice trip to Paris... and we ended up in Hazard for a drink and met her parkour boys, some so young they seemed to be in kindergarden!
It was a lovely ending to a lovely day. Long live spring!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu