luni, 6 aprilie 2009

There is still hope...

There is still hope for a better future for us...
Why? Well, let me tell you about what I witnessed today:
I was in a bus at lunchtime, of course the bus was full so I couldn't sit down and read my book so because I had nothing interesting to do I started observing the people around me.
I overheard 2 very interesting discussions: on my right there were 3 highschool girls (maybe 10th grade), with a lot of makeup, diva sunglasses and huge bags (the romanian name for them is pitzipoance) and they were loud, discussing the latest clubs and fashion trends, about boys with money and fast cars :P and on my left side were 2 highschool boys (also 10th grade) from a german highschool and they were talking about their trip in Germany, what they've seen there, they were discussing about the dumping prices in Africa, the industrial fishing around the world, about the environment and what they can do to improve the quality of life - I was really impressed!
That's why I think the future will not be as grim as predicted with the sole condition that there will be more boys like them and less girls like that in this world!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu