duminică, 19 aprilie 2009

Discworld

I downloaded today almost all Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett (just 34 out of 36) and I am very happy to have them in my e-library :)
I remember when I first started reading them, borrowing them from the British Council, one novel at a time, always wanting more - and now I have them all to read again and again...
You don't know who Terry Pratchet is? Shame on you!
He is the forefather of JK Rowling and her Harry Potter!
He writes fantasy books about a fantasy world - the Discworld - a flat disc carried on the backs of four elephants astride a giant turtle floating through space, peopled by, among others, wizards, dwarves, soldiers, werewolves, thieves, beggars, vampires and witches.
Here is a link to his official website
http://www.terrypratchett.co.uk/books/appendix.php
Start reading one of his books and you will get hooked forever!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu