miercuri, 18 martie 2009

U2 3D

Although it's wednesday today, due to an unfortunate event, our weekly cinema meeting was cancelled.
So I decided to go and see U2 3D http://www.u23dmovie.com/, my first 3d experience in Romania!
Last year when the movie was launched I searched everywhere in Europe to find an Imax to see it and I found out last week that it was available in Bucharest - actually in Rahova, next stop Ferentari!!! WOW! And people complain that we are not in Europe... pleeease :P
I will not comment on the price of the ticket, because I don't want to start crying, but I will tell you that the movie was absolutely f***ing amazing!!!!! Even if you are not a U2 fan you will be won over by the concert filmed in South America - the vibe you get there from the crowds it's unbelievable, they really know how to have a good time...
If you don't get a chance to see U2 live, the U2 3D is the best alternative. And if you saw them live, it's a great way to spend 90 minutes :)
This movie gets 100 billion thumbs up, I would watch it every day and still wouldn't get bored by it... but I'm quite a U2 fan, so it's not an impartial opinion! So better go and see it for yourself :)
I do hope now all the musicians will start thinking of filming their concerts in 3d, because the feeling you get from watching it it's quite special, you will never get a chance to see your favourite bands so close even if you have the VIP tickets...

P.S. Oh yes, did I mention it was a private screening? But I found out only at the end, when the lights were turned on and I saw that there wasn't anybody else in the cinema...
If I only knew that in the beginning, I would have sung louder :D

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu