miercuri, 25 martie 2009

Der Schuh des Manitu

I saw today Der Schuh des Manitu http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0248408/ and I died laughing...
I bought the DVD 3 years ago and this is the first time I watched it! Well, I saw it at the cinema and on tv like 5 times, but today was the first time with german subtitles... so I understood more jokes! Did I mention that the whole movie is spoken in German? But by now I know all the lines so it get's easier everytime.
Oh yes, I watched it again in the evening, but this time with the director's comments on (actually Bully and Rick commented the whole movie, doing the Abahatchi/Winnetouch and Dimitri voices) - and it was even better!!!
Michael Herbig is a genius and together with Rick Kavanian and Christian Tramitz they make a wonderful team, I watched the Bully Parade for years on Pro 7 and when I was in Munich I was hearing them every day on Radio NRJ!
This is one of the best german comedies ever... and I'm happy I bought it so I can watch it everytime I want!
Servus ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu