vineri, 30 ianuarie 2009

Happy Birthday Ancutzele :)

Today was my niece's birthday!
Sooo, HAAAAAAPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAY Poponetz :P
She is getting older and wiser, becoming a responsible adult, not like her aunt who becomes older and none the wiser, and about responsability... don't get me started :)
She will become the most famous fashion designer ... in our family at least ... and hopefully she will hire me as her photographer (I already started, actually) :D and then I will have to work twice a year - for the autumn/winter and the spring/summer collections... It's great to dream, isn't it!
But that isn't important now! The whole family gathered for her birthday: 4 1/2 (Anca, Mihai, her mother, father and the cat, of course) + 2 (me and my mum) + 1 (her boyfriend) + 5 (Constanta wing - buni, batu, Marius, Aura and Alex) (you do the math - almost 13 people :P, that's not a lot, no?) and we ate Paul 's cake (no, we don't know any Paul, that's the name of the bakery), drank moldavian champagne and played Wii Tennis... and let me tell you that it wasn't easy!
Playing tennis, I mean! We had a small championship, although it was more The Weakest Link - sport's version! Anca played with Vali, and Vali won. I played with Vali and I won (actually I won 2 games out of 5 but I think he let me win - it's never too late to have a responsible aunt on your side!) and then I played with my nephew who kicked my butt (figuratively speaking of course, because he wouldn't dare to do that physicaly... yet, I hope) and then he played with His 4 years old nephew and lost :)
I knew there is a God somewhere...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu