miercuri, 28 ianuarie 2009

Twilight

Sooo, today is Orange day :) that means 2 people on the same movie ticket... In these times it's no wonder everybody is using them and the cinemas are full...
I finally saw "Twilight" http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/ on the big screen! I saw it on my laptop and I was sooooooo disappointed that I decided to pay big bucks and see it on a bigger screen. What can I say - if you read any of Stephanie Meyer books you will definitely be disappointed, because the movie doesn't come close to the books (I mean it looks like a graduation movie, not a big budget one - the special effects are hilarious and the vampire make up is.. no comment) - but if you haven't read the books, then the movie it's ok. Of course all the girls go ga-ga over Robert Pattison so I don't think they care about anything else.. and the boys go with the girls to make them happy and maybe practicing some vampire bites ;P
I would say it's better to read the books http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ which are quite thrilling and dream the movies yourself, I'm sure you'll do a better job.
Apart from that I had a blast at the cinema today with Adinutza (who read the books but had'nt seen the film before - so she was in a way a Robert virgin :P), Little Mountain (who was already an expert, seen the movie 120 times, coud recite all the lines and the music, and she could bite your head off if you don't agree with her :D) and Jiji (who was completely innocent and didn't get much of the movie, but he was happy to go with 3 girls to the movies). We decided we should try this more often, especially the popcorn fight :D at least once a month...

Un comentariu:

  1. :)))) and a big time show!!! us and the 4 teenage girls on the back row. not to mention when Edward first showed up.."uuuuu!!! Edward freaking Cullen!!!!" - but I didn't catch much of a response in reverse, at least not what I would have hoped for - that didn't really matter anyway. it was fun. ;))
    and Jasper made my day, of course.
    -little mountain-

    RăspundețiȘtergere