joi, 29 ianuarie 2009

Midnight sun

I know I decided that this week will be a movie frenzie, but unfortunatelly after seeing yesterday Twilight I decided to start reading "Midnight Sun" - Edward's side of the story... http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
Although I always say I should read only one chapter a day so it will last longer, of course I wasn't able to keep my promise so I stayed till 3 o'clock in the morning reading it... so today I have a headache and I still haven't finished the book :(
But not all is lost... I still have tonight :)
I don't know what the logical explanation is, but I can only read Stephanie Meyer's books at night... when the vampires come out :D
For a mormon lady, she really knows how to keep you captivated. Luckily I still have 2 more books from the Twilight series to read, so I'll be entertained till next week... And then, what shall I do?
Shall I move to Hollywood and start preparing for writing and directing the sequel so it will be better than the first one? Or stay in Bucharest and complain about it?
I think we should vote :D
All votes for Hollywood will be accepted, the other ones will be deleted!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu