miercuri, 4 februarie 2009

Kidnapped

I saw last week on Tv one of the episodes of Kidnapped and I got hooked... http://www.nbc.com/Kidnapped/
Soooo I downloaded the whole series (which actually means 13 episodes) and I can't stop watching it! It's really one of the best shows I've seen lately. Sadly the people from NBC didn't see it's potential and after only 5 episodes cancelled it, so everybody watching had to go online to see the other 8 episodes :(
Unfortunatelly I have subtitles for the first 5 episodes, for the online ones there are no subtitles available, so I have to pay attention to what the actors are saying...
It's sad to see that good shows get cancelled and crap ones survive...
The creator of the show also wrote Lucky Number Seven and a new tv series My own worst enemy with Chriatian Slater - maybe I should check that one too!
Got to go, I still have 2 more episodes :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu