sâmbătă, 21 februarie 2009

Concert James Blunt

Hurray, tonight I went to see James Blunt live at Sala Polivalenta with my niece :)
It was an amazing concert, it was the best concert I've seen this month (and the only one that I attended this month :P), the only problem was that it didn't last as long as we wanted - it started at 8 o'clock, no opening band and it ended around 9.30 :(
He has an unbelievable voice, and amazingly enough the acoustics were pretty good for the venue. It was an almost sold out concert and we were lucky to have the best seats in the house :)
At one point he came to the back of the venue to play Goodbye my lover at the piano there and he was only 3 chairs in front of us... and 3 meters high! He was on a platform, not that he is that tall, actually I think he's regular in height, but the hair is compensating the lacking in cm (or maybe he wants to advertise for the Foltene Shampoo that I am so fond of :P)
Great concert though, glad I was able to attend it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu