joi, 3 septembrie 2009

Carrot Soup with Dill

I continued today with the cooking, making an easy and delicious carrot soup.
My mum just told me she missed the train (actually the train didn't run today at all because it is scheduled to run only at the weekend...) Maybe it's a cheap excuse from my mum's part not to try my cooking... but really the soup is delicious. You should try it :)

1 tablespoon oil, 1 onion chopped, 1 garlic clove, 1 l vegetable stock, 1/2 kg carrots peeled and chopped, 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme, salt, pepper, 1 cup of plain yoghurt, 1 spoon of chopped dill

Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion, garlic and the carrots and sweat for 5 minutes. Add the soup and the thyme and cook for 30 minutes. Add the yoghurt and the dill and boil for another 5 minutes. Puree the soup with a blender and serve with croutons.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu